Sunday, March 23, 2014

mah bones told me to

my bones are telling me to write the words that drowned my thoughts. they're telling me to let it go and forget the worries that tie me down and hold me back.

my bones are telling me it's ok.                                            
it's ok to cry.                                                                                                                 but crying hurts my mom.  to be sad and feel alone.                                                                                        

my bones are screaming at me to forget the pains and to move on with life.
my bones are telling me to take the leap and embrace the risks.

my bones say I won't know without trying.

my bones are telling me to do the things that scare me the most. sometimes listening to my bones scares me the most.

my bones are telling me to just be happy.
my bones are telling me it's ok to be angry. just not for forever.
 
my bones are telling me to DO WHAT I WANT.
 
my bones are telling me not to wait.

 


1 comment:

  1. "my bones are screaming at me to forget the pains and to move on with life.
    my bones are telling me to take the leap and embrace the risks." I love this, amazing job.

    ReplyDelete