Sunday, March 30, 2014

it's on my mind, i cant help but wonder.

why do I push people away?
why don't I learn how to swim?
...maybe drowning would be less of a fear.
why do I hate living at home?
why do I feel so sad and alone?
why did I tell her she wasn't worth it anymore?
I hate that I miss her.
why are my eyes filling with tears and stinging?
why does space and the sky at night scare me so bad?
why do I feel so fake?
why do I find comfort in trashy rap music?
why wasn't I good enough for him?
why don't I want to go to college?
why did I think it was ok to swear at him?
why didn't I just try and figure it all out sooner?
WHY DO I HAVE A FEAR OF COMMITMENT?
why do I hate orange juice and chicken so much?
why did she have to say those things, and write them out for so many to read?
I know I deserved it.
why does it hurt?
why after we die do we have to live for so long?
why does he do drugs?-does he know he's throwing his life away?
why don't I care about the important things anymore?

-Dorothy Breeze

 
 



3 comments:

  1. So much was covered here great(is that the right word?) post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my FREAKING GOSH....it's you....nice to officially meet you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And don't ask me why I'm commenting on this one instead of your recent post...it's because....
      I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER!!!

      Delete