Sunday, February 2, 2014

AM I HUMAN

 
I know i'm human because of the real things of life.
 
the beautiful things and the not so beautiful things.
 
I can breath and I can stop. (that one was a little dramatic)
 
I feel pain and sadness. but it doesn't stop me from feeling love and loving.
 
because I know this isn't it.
 
the pizza pringles. and all the other stuff my mom says I should stop eating.
 
i'm original.my mom tells me this too.
 
but i'm not perfect and I don't know if i'll ever be.
 
Being human is confusing. but I think i'd like it more than being a robot or a cat or a tree.
 
being a human you can eat food, sleep, learn, change your hair color, you can get a job and
 
meet beautiful people. you can drive cars and climb mountains. you can laugh and cry.
 
as often as I say I hate humans. i'm lying. humans can be annoying. but humans can be
 
great. 
 
I know i'm human not because i'm one of the greats, not because I have it all figured out or
 
anything. but because of the obvious things, because I have been told my whole life.
 
and I've grown to accept it.


1 comment:

  1. really liked this.... I love how you express your own experience in this... It really establishes you as a writer :D good job!

    ReplyDelete